On 4/13/11 10:31 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

On 12.04.2011 14:19, Rick Aldred wrote:
Thanks Klaus (and Daniel).

That has solved my problem.

I had just discovered the LSB header configuration in the init.d script but was
missing the update-rc.d call, so thank you!

Since I am using rtpproxy for NAT traversal, maybe I should also add this a
required service, although it has worked without that so far.

Yes. But it is not that urgent as Kamailio will start also without finding rtpproxy as it will retry some time later again.
Maybe someone that knows the right format can send a patch to get the init.d script to the proper LSB header - even better, commit the fix if someone with git write access knows the format.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla