Hello,

On 4/13/11 10:56 PM, Camila Troncoso wrote:

Hi,

I´m having problems with siremis charts. I create a new graph and all is working fine, but I want to use another type of graph ( the default graphs of siremis uses type="area") and when I change the graph type to any other thing it shows me the same graph but only the area under the curve isn´t paint , but the curve doesn´t change.

Please some help with this issue...

what type of graph you try to use? have you checked the database statistics table records, do they have different values for this graph? If not, check if you write the desired values from the kamailio config file there.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla