Hello,

I'll start from here and set-up a scenario to test it out.
Is it compatible with ser-2.0.0-rc1 used by me?

Thank's for the answer.

Simon

Il 09/05/2011 10:28, Carsten Bock ha scritto:
Hi,

did you look at the manuals?
You must simply issue a rtpproxy_offer/_answer to engage the RTPProxy
from your route/reply_route, as described in the manual:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rtpproxy.html#id3056341

Carsten