Am 08.05.2011 23:51, schrieb Pierpaolo Culurciello:
> tried to analize the two flows of SIP messages but I didn't notice any
> difference between them so I can't understand why Kamailio is not able
> to register.

Take a look at the CSeq Header.

>From readme:

Known limitations in this version:
* authentication does not support qop auth-int, just qop auth;
* CSeq not increased during authentication - the response may be rejected.

Thus, if the proxy is strict, Kamailio can not authenticate to the other
proxy as Kamailio is not standard conform.

@developers: in case of REGISTER I think it should be possible for
Kamailio to increase CSeq?

regards
Klaus