Hi Daniel!

> What exactly do you need to do, maybe there are some other options around?

I am currently trying to implement some kind of protocol translation in a
external daemon process.

The idea is:

A SIP Requests comes in and is processed in the following way in a REQUEST_ROUTE

if ((is_method("...") & ...) {
 t_newtran();
 forward_udp(HOST,PORT);
 exit;
}

A new transaction is then created and the Daemon listening on HOST:PORT should
do some protocol translation, waiting for some reply through the other protocol
and then reply to the original SIP request sending out a SIP reply.

t_reply seems to be the right function, but I need to be able to reply for
example to the callid.

t_reply_callid might also be a solution, but this is not exported to MI
Datagram and does not allow to specify a body, which I would also need.

Should I write a patch for this to export a MI function for t_reply_callid
including a body parameter or is there another solution?

Greetings Torge