On 5/20/11 5:42 PM, Timo Reimann wrote:
Hey Jon,

On 20.05.2011 17:31, Jon Farmer wrote:
How do I represent the following if the address was IPv6?

if(src_ip ==127.0.0.1)

If I specify the IPv6 address with our without [] I get

WARNING:core:fix_socket_list: could not rev. resolve<ipv6_addr>
Maybe IƱaki's brand new ipops module is something for you:

http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules/ipops/ipops.html
the module is good, but not for this case -- the warning seems to be from startup, saying that no reverse dns could be done to the ipv6 listen address and it is harmless (done for the purpose of building aliases list).

Do you get the warning at runtime?

Normally, the ipv6 should be in between square brackets.

Cheers,
Daniel