Hi,

On 7/12/11 12:57 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
Hi!

IMO the description "Import Default Data" (Import Default Data - this
imports initial data into database 'siremis') is too ambiguous (at least
it successfully confused me and I had to dig into the code to find out
what it really does).

Suggestion:

Create Siremis Tables (Create Siremis Tables - this creates the tables
in the siremis DB and fills it with inital data).
ok, it can be updated to be more suggestive or more descriptive text added in that page.

Regards,
Ramona