Hi Sebastian,

On 7/15/11 11:42 AM, Sebastian Damm wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Klaus Darilion
<klaus.mailingli...@pernau.at>  wrote:
The named reply routes are only executed if t_on_reply() was called for
the request. This reply route will be executed after the default
reply-route. It is triggered by tm module.
I just inserted a new reply_route, which just prints out some
variables (and does avp_print). From what I see in the logs now, the
named route is executed before the default reply_route. And there are
no AVPs in the named route. Actually, I don't even need the AVPs in
the replies, I need them to be there, when the 200 OK comes in or in
failure route when the call is cancelled. In both cases the AVPs are
<null>  if i directly address them.

Any more ideas?
I am a bit confused about what you explain above, with "named route is executed before the default reply_route". Can you send like the structure of the config for this case? I mean the routes involved and the calls of t_on_reply(). Is it like for example:

route {
   $avp(xyz) = 1;
   t_on_reply("ABC");
   t_relay();