8/4/2011 7:23 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla ?????:
Hi Alexandr,
Hello Daniel,

thanks for this project. We will review the patches to kamailio and get them in the repository.

Collecting 5 000 000 SIP packets/hour is quite some traffic, I would say!!! If the average size of sip packet is like 0.5 to 1KB, then the traffic stored per hour is like 2.5 to 5 GB...

Do you have any screenshots of the web interface that you can share (e.g., upload to the download site of the project). It will really help to get a visual idea of the features for searching, generating call flows and pcap files ... maybe better present them in the wiki:

  * http://code.google.com/p/homer/wiki/HOWTO

Ok. I did it quickly here:

http://code.google.com/p/homer/wiki/Webinterface

This webinterface works as module for Joomla CMS.

One question from me by now. Can I get the pcap for a specific call only? For example, if I filter by call-id, can be the result packed in a pcap file?

Ok, At this moment you can generate a pcap file only by Call-ID (clicking on Call-ID in the search result) , but I'll add possibility to generate file on any search.

Cheers,
Daniel

regards,
Alexandr