On 8/17/11 3:36 PM, Edson - Lists wrote:
Couldn't this be already doable through Lua or other external way? Something like "ask all asterisk box about their load and return the next to receive the call"?
This is doable, indeed, but Lua or C or ... will require some some coding ... hope to see such implementations in public space soon :-)

Cheers,
Daniel

Edson.