Hello,

On 9/12/11 4:14 PM, neili ma wrote:
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your advice, I found and solved the problem thanks to the debugger, actually the problem was with

modparam("auth_db", "db_url","mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

I just had to change localhost to my locationserver IP and the problem was solved :), thanks again.

good that you find it. Don't forget to cc the mailing list always so people reading the thread (archive later) see the conclusion -- it can help many others running on same situation.

Cheers,
Daniel

Sincerely,
Neili