Hello,

On 10/19/11 7:47 PM, Javier Gallart wrote:

Hello

congratulations to all the people who has contributed! I'm looking forward to try it out, some of the new features look really promising...
thanks! ... indeed there are lot of new stuff, took me a while to build the draft notes:
  * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-3.2.x

... and discovered that some are still missing.

Cheers,
Daniel

Regards

Javi

    ------------------------------

    Message: 2
    Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:30:22 +0200
    From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <mico...@gmail.com
    <mailto:mico...@gmail.com>>
    Subject: [SR-Users] Kamailio v3.2.0 Released - new major version is
           out
    To: kamailio users <sr-users@lists.sip-router.org
    <mailto:sr-users@lists.sip-router.org>>,     sr-dev
    <sr-...@lists.sip-router.org
    <mailto:sr-...@lists.sip-router.org>>, busin...@lists.kamailio.org
    <mailto:busin...@lists.kamailio.org>

    Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP Server v3.2.0 is out ? a major release with a
    very large number of new features and improvements.

    v3.2.0 release is a result of more than 10 months of development and 2
    months of testing from the teams of Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express
    Router (SER) projects. In the year of the 10th celebration of our
    project (http://sip-router.org/10-years-ser/), this version comes with
    12 brand new modules in addition to a lot of fresh features in
    core and
    old modules.

    Full release notes, including links for download and
    documentation, are
    available at:

    * http://www.kamailio.org/w/kamailio-openser-v3-2-0-release-notes/

    Many thanks to all developers and community members that made possible
    this release.

    Enjoy SIP routing in a more flexible and easier way with Kamailio
    v3.2.0!

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat