I have a couple questions as it relates to monitoring a Kamailio SIP Server.

1.       Do you have an OID that we can poll via SNMP-GETs to show call
completion statistics? Either the % of completion or the accepting/connecting
statistics. If you do not have an OID, do you have a syslog or trap message
that can be generated?

2.       Do you have an OID that we can poll to get a list errors that were
generated? Ex-OID for a 408 or 503. If not, is there a syslog or trap?

3.       Can you recommend a way to view the MOS score - possible hardware tap
on network to get MOS?

Thanks in advance

This email may contain proprietary and confidential information for the sole
use of the intended recipient.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by
persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and
delete all copies. To the extent that opinions are expressed in this message,
they are not necessarily the
opinions of Sentinel Technologies or any of its affiliates, employees,
directors, officers or shareholders.