Hello,

On 12/2/11 5:24 AM, Sammy Govind wrote:
Hello again,

You were right, as soon as I made changes in asterisk SIP profile for the Kamailio proxy server and stopped the 401 Auth from Asterisk to Kamailio the CANCELS started to work fine.
well, the 401 from asterisk is ok from specs point of view (although many phones don't work with many challenges), but this case revealed some bugs in asterisk as well as in xlite, both of them had misbehavior.

Cheers,
Daniel

So the SIP flow now is:

- invite from phone to kamailio
- kamailio asks for authentication - 407
- ack
- invite with credentials, kamailio forwards to asterisk
- asterisk starts processing the invite and call can be cancelled now.

Thanks alot

--

Best Regards,
Sammy.