Hey,

Am 23.01.2012 um 11:13 schrieb Uri Shacked:
> i use the dialog module.
> i create the dialog using dlg_manage() right after the invite is recieved.
> in a case where the final destination rejects the call (486 busy), i get the
> following error:
> " WARNING: dialog [dlg_handlers.c:1054]: unable to find dialog for ACK with
> route param....."
> i guess the dialog module deletes the dialog on the 486 reply and gives me
> this erro when an ACK for the 486 is recieved from the caller...

No, the module shouldn't behave like that. IIRC, a terminating dialog is tied
to its underlying transaction and should stay alive until the transaction times
out.

Does each ACK message include a proper dialog ID (i.e., To-tag, From-tag, and
Call-ID corresponding to the 486 message)? Is the ACK routed statefully at all?

Cheers,

--Timo