On 3/12/12 11:29 AM, Reda Aouad wrote:
I think I didn't define well my need. Or I miss something in my comprehension of the modules/function.

I need one registration per subscriber and user agent combination. If a new registration comes for the same combination, it should replace the old one.

save("location") doesn't replace the old registration. and save("location", 0x04) doesn't take into account the user agent.

I think I should do it manually...

You can fetch all contacts in the config and check each record there based on your own rules, then do save or reject registration - an example to start from is here:

* http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/registrar.html#id2498441

Cheers,
Daniel

Reda