Hello,

I just committed on master branch a patch that should allow addresses in straight 'username@domain' format, meaning that the delimiter-like addresses will not be used, working for the case you do SIP-XMPP gatewaying only for your local SIP users.

There is a new parameter, gwmap, that will allow mapping sip domains to xmpp domains. If the gwmap parameter is not set, the old addressing mode is used -- see README for more details.

I had no testbed to play with it so far, but at least it compiles. If you can give it a try and report the results, would be appreciated. The xmpp module should work on 3.2, by just copying the version from master branch, if this helps you testing it easier.

Cheers,
Daniel