Hi mailing,

Newbie to kamailio, I follow this tuto http://nil.uniza.sk/sip/kamailio/adding-mysql-support-kamailio-31-debian-lenny for the registration SIP via mysql database and it works fine, but I saw that when during the call we disconnect the called UAC from network or turn the power off the caller UAC don't hangup. Is there any tool for how to hangup call when the UAC on the other side has no network connection or it isn't power on durring a call ? I heard for mediaroxy or rtpproxy but I don't know if them can do what I except to haveand we also use ip routing to make kamailio server to communicate with the UAC so we don't use NAT.

Our topology is:
kamailio (with public IP address) ---> cisco switch ---> LAN ---> UAC (with private IP address)

Thanks in advance.

--
Inutile d'imprimer ce mail