Hello,

vsf header is added if you use uac module and uac_replace_from() function. Is it the case?

Cheers,
Daniel

On 5/22/12 10:03 PM, Robert R wrote:
Hi,
/
/
/
/
We are facing a problem in our opener proxy receiving: /"Message too big" error./ Looking at the INVITE message sent by opener I notice the following in the record-route header:

Record-Route: <sip:10.10.10.10;lr=on;ftag=5114A38-F80;vsf=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA->

Is this a valid value for vsd? Can we correct the value?

Thanks,