HI

   I just did simple test-case: add user and delete user on kamailio 3.3

   on 101 , I added 103, the watcher tables shows:

  select * from watchers;
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+
| id | presentity_uri | watcher_username | watcher_domain | event | status | reason | inserted_time |
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+
| 1 | sip:103@192.168.122.32 | 101 | 192.168.122.32 | presence | 2 | | 1339772803 |
+----+------------------------+------------------+----------------+----------+--------+--------+---------------+

then I deleted the 103 from the contact list, the watcher table still shows the same.

   It seems a strange behavior,  should this to be deleted from the db?

what's the expected behavior on the watchers table for delete/adding user?

In my previos email testing case, there is terminated status=3 in db, when will this item will be deleted?

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2012-June/073621.html

From the http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3857#section-4.7.1, there is nowhere to go if it it is in the terminated status.

      subscribe,
         policy=       +----------+
         reject        |          |<------------------------+
         +------------>|terminated|<---------+              |
         |             |          |          |              |
         |             |          |          |noresource    |
         |             +----------+          |rejected      |
         |                  ^noresource      |deactivated   |
         |                  |rejected        |probation     |
         |                  |deactivated     |timeout       |noresource
         |                  |probation       |              |rejected
         |                  |giveup          |              |giveup
         |                  |                |              |approved
      +-------+         +-------+        +-------+          |
      |       |subscribe|       |approved|       |          |
      | init  |-------->|pending|------->|active |          |
      |       |no policy|       |        |       |          |
      |       |         |       |        |       |          |
      +-------+         +-------+        +-------+          |
         |                  |                ^              |
         | subscribe,       |                |              |
           policy = accept  |            +-------+          |
                            |            |waiting|----------+

just FYI, there were some discussions before regarding the deletion, state
machine.

http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=133

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/devel/2009-August/003868.html

min