I've been working on a Shared Call Appearances module for the past several
months. It implements the Broadsoft SCA feature as laid out in Broadworks SIP
Access Side Extensions Interface Specifications document. (Another
implementation of the same feature was added to Freeswitch a few years ago, but
we didn't want to use Freeswitch.)

We've been testing and improving the module over the last month, and I think
it's ready to share. The module is available at GitHub here:

        <https://github.com/fitterhappier/sca>

To date, we've only tested the module with Polycom handsets.

I'm happy to answer questions. I hope this will prove useful for others.

Best,
andrew