On 01/11/2013 05:03 PM, Fabian Borot wrote:

Hi, we need to implement TLS in our current setup and have some questions about
it:

  1- We have a farm of Asterisk servers behind our kamailio proxy. The call flow is
Customers/Providers <--> Proxy <--> Asterisks.
Is it possible to have TLS only between the Customers/Providers and the Proxy
and then just regular SIP over UDP between the Proxy and
the Asterisks?
Yes you can.

2- Can we have TLS over both TCP and UDP at the same time?

Thank you a lot
TLS is working only via TCP.