On 1/30/13 6:57 PM, Scott, Matt wrote:
Thanks for responding, yes I think I have all that ready.
Not sure if accdb_comment was needed, but I enabled.
accdb_comment is not needed, but it is fine because it is defined after is used in an #!ifdef, because it would through errors.

We deleted the tables, and re-created based on tutorial.
MySql is running, as I'm using dispatcher in db mode.

Any other thoughts?
Do you get records in acc table? Any error messages in the syslog?

Cheers,
Daniel

loadmodule "acc.so"

#### ---- enabling accountingdb here by matt ---
#!define WITH_ACCDB
#!define WITH_ACCDB_COMMENT

# ----- acc params -----
/* what special events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 0)
/* by default ww do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.
    if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"
    in "rr" module */
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "log_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "log_extra",
         "src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;src_ip=$si;"
         "dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", FLT_ACCFAILED)
/* enhanced DB accounting */
#!ifdef WITH_ACCDB
modparam("acc", "db_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("acc", "db_extra",
         "src_user=$fU;src_domain=$fd;src_ip=$si;"
         "dst_ouser=$tU;dst_user=$rU;dst_domain=$rd")
#!endif

Matt Scott
303-963-2990 | Telephony Administrator