Dne 12.2.2013 23:21, Mino Haluz napsal(a):
You have to figure it somehow with adjusting the python code of media-dispatcher. We have developed special "/etc/init.d/kamailio grace" command, which waits for the moment, when there are no calls, so it can be restarted. It queries mediaproxy every second.

In future we will not use mediaproxy anymore - it is not supported in latest version either. rtpproxy gives us better performance results.

sipwise published mediaproxy-ng  - https://github.com/sipwise/mediaproxy-ng
maybe you can try it

i'm collecting mediaproxy comparison - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MediaProxy+Comparison
feel free to edit