Hello,

for nat trversal, I suggest you use the default kamailio.cfg from later versions 3.3.x or upcoming 4.0. Read the comments at the top of the file -- practically the routing logic for nat traversal is surrounded by WITH_NAT define.

o= line is not used for rtp relaying, but some clients expect to be the same as c=, at that moment it should be rewritten (or better rewrite it always to be sure that is not the reason of some no-audio problem).

Cheers,
Daniel