Hi all Kamailio IMS community,

after a time, we are starting to use Kamailio 4.0 based IMS platform during our university lessons (before we used Kamailio 3.2 based). However I'm missing some usefull links, docs, tutorials regarding of Kamailio 4.0 IMS procesess. The situation was quite poor alerady before for 3.2 but some was available on ng-voice web page, at least, now nothing (especially about new ng-voice HSS). Does anybody know and help us with some usefull information about the Kamailio IMS 4.0 and HSS? I promise to prepare and make publicly available guides on our site nil.uniza.sk (Kamailio award for 2010)

Thanks again

palo73