Hello,

On 5/12/13 9:48 PM, hiro wrote:
I'm using rtpproxy with symmetric NAT, so that is no option. If the
packet with offset IP is not received by rtpproxy the call is fine
even with symmetric NAT. In case that wasn't clear earlier: I did
narrow it down to this single test before posting to simplify and thus
make it more clear to everyone.
RTP itself is working fine with the E72, only rtpproxy gets confused
by that single seemingly useless packet.
it looks like rtpproxy needs to be patched, so that learning mode is kept for few packets and it will use the last src port for sending back traffic.

Other option could be playing with the firewall rules, to drop always first packet coming on rtpproxy ports range.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
  * http://asipto.com/u/katu *