On 5/13/13 10:40 PM, JE wrote:
I'm using an iPhone Bria app and have input Iptel SIP information in the settings, however, when I try to dial a land line I get a "Forbidden (403)" error message. What could be wrong?

afaik, iptel.org does not offer pstn termination out of the box, you have to configure your own gateway there.

Anyhow, a proper answer you should get from the mailing list associated with the services:

Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, San Francisco, USA - June 24-27, 2013
  * http://asipto.com/u/katu *