Hi
we have developed the custom module where in we have created shared memory area which is not used by any other module or process and we locked it using locks as recommended. but because of locks the kamailio is getting crashed every now and then . is it really important to protect the shared memory area with locks. if yes then how to avoid the crash ??

so to locate the crash we built kamailio wit h MM_DBG , and other GCC debug flags . but we are getting error "/No symbol table info available/" . how to locate the bugs. the kamailio is built wit h 1 MB of shared memory on MIPS based VOIP gateway which is having * MB of flash and 16 MB or memory (RAM) .

thanks in advance .