Hello,

On 5/15/13 3:00 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Sure Daniel, I can process 487 on onreply route... I was trying to handle 487 in failure_route block, I didn't know it can be processed in onreply_route!
failure route is executed when all branches fail, on reply route is executed for each reply received.

I know that rtpproxy destroys the session by itself in short time it is not confirmed, but I'm trying to force it the most amount of possible cases.

Now, my final problem (I hope) is destroy the rtp session when receive the BYE message to finish a forking call. I have to add “extra_id_pv” and use "b" parameter to get destroy the session on rtpproxy, but I don't know if exist somehow to discover if the BYE belongs a forking call context. I tryed use $branch variable but without success...

I haven't worked with this extensions, maybe you get proper details from the appropriate developers. But might be better to start a new discussion thread with appropriate subject so it is spotted -- at least for me it is relevant to see proper subject, because if it is a discussions where I am not part which diverts to different topic where I could help, I don't read always.

Cheers,
Daniel

Best Regards