Hi all, I am trying to install the latest version using git (new to git) and
after running "git checkout -b 4.0 origin/4.0" I got these messages:

[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# git checkout -b 4.0 origin/4.0

fatal: Cannot update paths and switch to branch '4.0' at the same time.
Did you intend to checkout 'origin/4.0' which can not be resolved as commit?
[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]#

These were the commands I entered in order:

[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# mkdir -p /usr/local/src/kamailio-4.0.2
[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# cd /usr/local/src/kamailio-4.0.2/
[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# git clone --depth 1
git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router kamailio
[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# cd kamailio
[root@test kamailio-4.0.2]# git checkout -b 4.0 origin/4.0  --> this is were it
fails

What does it mean, how should I proceed?
I appreciate any advise, thank you