On 30.09.2013 11:20, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Hello,

I applied the patch, thanks. For the future, please use tabs to indent
the code, it is the format we use.

Thank you for committing it! I'll use tabs next time.

Is there any issue left from what you found? It was not clear after
looking quickly over the last emails if something else still needs to be
investigated.

srv lookups is still broken in the use_dns_failover=on, as it then calls
ends up in dns_cache.c:dns_srv_sip_resolve(), which only does UDP lookup
if a protocol is not specified. Should do something similar as
resolve.c:no_naptr_srv_sip_resolvehost().

--
Øyvind