In the current Kamailio TLS module document, there is a statement about tls.reload being unsafe. But the only way to periodically update CRL without restarting Kamailio is to use tls.reload. In our test with tls.reload for CRL, it seems Kamailio would crash after about 100 times of tls.reload in 5/6 hours. The core dump indicates memory access violation, signal 11. We compiled Kamailio with openssl 1.0.0-fips. Would appreciate some insights on tls.reload and ideas to fix the crash issue. Thanks,