Hello all,

I want to know the difference between kamailio-3.1.1
and kamailio-4.0 in regard to their features. If anyone has the experience to
use both. What improvements will one enjoy on upgrading to kamailio-4.0 as
compared to kamailio-3.1.1. I asked this question and a friend suggested some
webpages. They give updates in modules for every version from 3.1 to 4.0. That
is good but I want to know in short what main improvements will I get. Thanks
for help.

Cheers,
Owais