On 03/05/2014 02:23 PM, Vik Killa wrote:

This does not work:

http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio/

It is listed on new wiki: http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs

Hi, I ran into the same thing.   I think its due to this:

> Now there is no 4.1.1 package built so the default kamailio repository
> is pointing to a empty repository. As soon as we release 4.1.2 this
> will be fixed.[1]

I think he meant to say there's no 4.1.x package built (including 4.1.0); Once 4.1.2 is released, kamailio41 will work. kamailio is a symlink to the 4.1.x tree, which is empty right now.

Using http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio40 works

And I'd like to add my THANK YOU for setting this up!

[1] http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2014-March/081837.html