Hello,

On 22/04/14 09:19, Oliver Roth wrote:
Hi

One point from my side
https://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=353

I did not hear anything from the developers ...

the patch related to the issue was applied by Carsten on master branch. He pointed to a apt repository he maintains, I cannot comment more about it.

Change in address table version was due to version 4.1 for kamailio compared with 4.0 what you used before.

Cheers,
Daniel

KR,
Oli

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sr-users-boun...@lists.sip-router.org
[mailto:sr-users-boun...@lists.sip-router.org] Im Auftrag von Daniel-Constantin
Mierla
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. April 2014 09:00
An: sr-dev; Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [SR-Users] Planning release of v4.1.3

Hello,

short reminder about upcoming release of v4.1.3. If there are patches left to
be backported or issues that you are aware, report them.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 16/04/14 12:07, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
Hello,

I am considering releasing v4.1.3 by mid of next week, on Wednesday or
Thursday (April 23 or 24). If there are issues you are aware of and
not reported to the bug tracker, add them there asap to investigate them.

Also, if you noticed some fixes in the master branch not backported
yet, report them to the mailing lists.

Cheers,
Daniel

--