I enhanced the log message to print the number of parameters for the functions that is searched -- hope that helps in the future.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 20/05/14 04:08, Ryan Brindley wrote:
Yea. I thought the same thing once I figured it out. The error is confusing but then it does make sense once you understand its looking for the 2 argument prototype.

Maybe an additional "wrong parameters?" at the end of the error message could help prevent misdirection debugging.

Thanks Daniel for helping!

Ryan Brindley
Software Development Officer
Stratics Networks, Inc.