Hello,

at this moment the topoh module is encoding the content of exiting headers and decodes them on the other direction.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 05/06/14 09:17, Maciej Marczyński wrote:
Hi Everyone,

recently I'm playing around with the topoh module but I couldn't find the functionality I'm looking for. I'd like to hide my network topology before the end-user but not only the IPs of all VIA and RR but also the amount of hops - so to map 4 VIAs to 1 different VIA etc. The idea is to reduce the size of packets as some of my subscribers suffers from packets fragmentation. Do you think it's possible now or maybe easy to implement?

Best Regards,
Maciej