Hi Jon

Thanks for that.  Trying to translate between the txt version and the xml
version, most of the settings seem to be about right.

I think the problem might be with the way we’re referring to the sip server in
the xml.  The previous advice I got was to do it using the call manager section;

<callManagerGroup>
        <members>
                <member priority="0">
                        <callManager>
                                <ports>

<ethernetPhonePort>2000</ethernetPhonePort>
                                        <sipPort>5060</sipPort>
                                        <securedSipPort>5061</securedSipPort>
                                </ports>
                                <processNodeName>1.2.3.4</processNodeName>
                        </callManager>
                </member>
        </members>
</callManagerGroup>

and then later in the config

<sipLines>
        <line button="1">
                <featureID>9</featureID>
                <featureLabel>SIPACCOUNT</featureLabel>
                <name>SIPACCOUNT</name>
                <displayName>SIPACCOUNT</displayName>
                <contact>SIPACCOUNT</contact>
                <proxy>USECALLMANAGER</proxy>
                <port>5060</port>
                <authName>SIPACCOUNT</authName>
                <authPassword>MYPASSWORD</authPassword>
                <sharedLine>false</sharedLine>
        </line>
</sipLines>

It seems to be seeing the line name etc but never trying to contact the server.

Putting the SIP servers IP in the <proxy> field doesn’t seem to make any
difference.

Cheers

Mark