Hello,

the spec was maintained by Peter (added here as explicit recipient) -- he used to build rpms, not sure about the current state. Maybe he can add some comments about.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 16/07/14 23:13, Allen Zhang wrote:

Hi,

We cloned the kamailio 4.0.0 repository and the spec file was in the source directory: ~/kamailio-4.0.0/pkg/kamailio/centos/6/kamailio.spec

Cheers,

Allen

*From:*Daniel-Constantin Mierla [mailto:mico...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, 17 July 2014 7:57 a.m.
*To:* Allen Zhang; Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
*Cc:* Shane Harrison
*Subject:* Re: [SR-Users] Really need help on kamailio-snmpstats module

Hello,

there are several specs in the source tree, perhaps some need to be updated or removed. Can you point the path to the one you used?

Cheers,
Daniel

On 11/07/14 04:25, Allen Zhang wrote:

    Hi,

    There is a bug in the kamailio.spec file from kamailio-4.0.0.0’s
    source code directory (if it matters to anyone but me).

    This piece of config:

    %if 0%{?centos}

    Requires: net-snmp-agent-libs

    %else

    Requires: net-snmp-libs

    Should be this:

    %if 0%{?fedora}

    Requires: net-snmp-agent-libs

    %else

    Requires: net-snmp-libs

    The spec file from  the build service is correct. So I guess it
    doesn’t matter to most people.

    Cheers,

    Allen