Hello,
 if i have two interfaces (eth0 and eth0:0)
I set kamailio to listen to the IP on eth0:0
This works great except when I try using TLS, kamailio routes traffic from
eth0:0 to eth0 then to correct destination

It should be just doing eth0:0 -> correct destination

If I use UDP/TCP I am not seeing this behavior.
If I set kamailio to listen to eth0 and remove eth0;0, TLS works fine.

I'm running kamailio compiled from source git master a few days ago.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I'm wondering if it's a bug.
Thanks,