Hi Alex,

What do you mean by "consider an LCR approach that does not rely on having the
entire data set in memory, but instead utilises an efficient, lightweight, but
still database-bound query approach."

Can I configure kamailio to read directly from the database without setting
them in the memory?  or you mean trying to compress the rules

Thanks,
Ali

Sent from my iPhone