Hi guys,

I'm going out of mind J

I've this piece of script inside an "on_reply_route" that captures only
200OK of INVITE (i would like to save in ht the contact of who has answered
a call)

sht_lock("pht=>$ci");

if ($sht(pht=>$ci)!=$null){

    xlog("L_INFO","Before assignment..");

    $sht(pht=>$ci)=$var(myvar);

    xlog("L_INFO","Assigned done...");

    sht_unlock("pht=>$ci");

}

else{

    xlog("L_INFO","Skipping..");

}

sht_unlock("pht=>$(hdr(Call-ID))");

The situation is that I never see the "Assigned done" message in log file...

Is this the right use of sht_lock/sht_unlock method?

Marino Maria Mileti

 <mailto:marino.mil...@alice.it> marino.mil...@alice.it

cid:006a01cb6b0e$67eecdae$_CDOSYS2.0Reduce your energy consumption and keep
polar bears on ice!

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.