On 02/06/2017 10:38 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

On 06/02/2017 08:12, jungle boogie wrote:
On 02/05/2017 10:55 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

It was impossible to me to assist to your presentation, however,
thanks for the slides, it's clearly an interesting approach.

    During the past editions we organized a dinner on Saturday evening.
    Shall we attempt to do it again in advance this year? Or should we
    do it
    on spot based on the weather and mood at the end of Saturday?

And thanks to Torrey for the organization: Nice to eat with RTC
community ;-)
The slides are now available also at:

  - http://www.slideshare.net/miconda/rtc-services-with-lua-and-kamailio

There should be a video published again (although there were some
technical problems in the room, I hope they manage to fix it in time).

Videos are here:
https://video.fosdem.org/2017/

Which room were you in? Maybe it's already up.

It was in Lua dev room on Sunday morning.

Unfortunately, I don't see the videos:
https://video.fosdem.org/2017/K.4.601/

This page indicates there are files missing:
https://review.video.fosdem.org/overview

Maybe all the files will be found and we can watch the presentation!

Cheers,
Daniel