From: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-boun...@lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of
Valentin Christoph
Sent: 28 February 2017 11:45
To: sr-users@lists.sip-router.org
Cc: Onic Roman <roman.o...@kapsch.net>
Subject: [SR-Users] pushing alarms/counters other than with SNMPstats

Hi all

I'm looking for ways to push stats/alarms from kamailio to some external
destination other than using the SNMPstats module.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Christoph

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential
and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person who receives this
message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees or an agent entitled
to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that he may not use, disclose or
reproduce the contents thereof, and is kindly asked to notify the sender and
delete the e-mail immediately.