Hi Daniel,

                Thanks for your suggestions. The approaches which you have
suggested are good, event I thought before initiating this query (since am
working with kamailio for last three years), but my requirement is to
distribute on single connection. Since it requires code change, started working
on it. Really thanks for understanding my concern.

@juha:
                Dear juha, it is not broken TCP implementation, kamailio TCP
stack well implemented. If you would like to build a server to handle HTTP and
MSRP protocols at higher rate, here is the place. But for SIP we have options
to handle either UDP/TCP.

Thanks
surendra