Hello,

I have a 6-9 month contract opportunity in Paterson, NJ. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

Oracle Financials Developer

Paterson, NJ

6-9 Months

12/01/2014

Oracle Financials technical Consultant with experience
implementing/upgrading Oracle financial and retail applications version 11i
to R12.

Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle AP, AR, GL, and FA.

Must have multiple data migrations and/or upgrade projects from 11i/R12.

 Hands on PL/SQL and Unix shell scripting experience required.

Best Regards

*Satish Nag*

Logybytes Inc.

Direct: 972 853 7445| Email: *satish....@logybytes.com