Hi Folks,

For any enquiries please email at i...@sonexinfosystem.com

Let the Boost Your Business team handle your email marketing strategy and
campaign to effectively reach potential customers and maintain your current
ones.

Free mass e-mailing solution

Send unlimited emails life time.

Use your own Mass Mail Server.

No hourly or daily server limits.

White-listed IP addresses

Email authentication

ISP feedback loops

Shared or dedicated IP addresses

Robust analytics and reporting

Email delivery statistics, including bounce rates & delivery confirmation

*Features of mass email sender*

There are so many features you can get. Here are some highlighted features
email marketers look for.

Speed

Flexibility

Personalization

Monitoring

Desktop Support

Web development

Networking

AMC etc.

*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate*

Thanks & Regards

*Sonex Info System*
M: +91.888.2710.678

http://sonexinfosystem.com/