Max rate I have is $46/hr

Please reply   navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                        Software Quality Assurance*

*Location                     ** ID-Idaho/Boise*

*Duration                       6+ Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                               T +S*

* SKILL:*

*Mode of Interview: Telephonic Followed By Skype
Knowledge/Education/Experience Requirements*

*•           Six plus years of software testing and quality assurance
experience*

*•           Assistance in the development of user stories and defining
acceptance criteria*

*•           Extensive Experience in Selenium WebDriver.*

*•           Extensive experience in java scripting.*

*•           Knowledge/experience to implement and maintain framework
components to support test execution; ability to share with others to
create a sustainable system (Data Driven Testing, Key Word Driven, Hybrid,
etc.)*

*•           Experience testing J2EE/Java web applications*

*•           Knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts of agile
software development, continuous integration, and automated testing*

*•           Knowledge and/or experience with testing batch, flat file and
web service based interfaces*

*•           Knowledge and/or experience with automated regression test
strategies and tools*

*•           Deep experience writing PERL scripts*

*•           Experience creating automated tests, performance tests, and
regression test suites with testing tools such as Selenium web driver,
Selenium Grid, Web Load, Jenkins, JUnit, ANT, App Test Manager, JMeter,
etc.*