the bitrig stable/1.0 branch has been updated by natano with 4 new commits:

commit dcc357b948a535cc254168aaed7aa67e874efec8
diff: https://github.com/bitrig/bitrig/commit/dcc357b
author: pedro martelletto <pe...@ambientworks.net>
date: Thu Dec 11 14:36:55 2014 +0100

correctly set nread when parsing floats

fixes a botch up by yours truly that broke scanf() with %n after %f in
6659d2ba. i blame immigrants on benefits.

ok natano@ marco@ haesbaert@

M       lib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c

commit e72665eec00a00bfe4f44e2057fac95da529287f
diff: https://github.com/bitrig/bitrig/commit/e72665e
author: pedro martelletto <pe...@ambientworks.net>
date: Fri Dec 5 09:41:33 2014 +0100

fix i2d_X509_NAME() error checking

use int instead of size_t to store the return of i2d_X509_NAME(), fixing
a < 0 check for error.

ok patrick@

M       sbin/iked/ikev2.c

commit c2711f886dcd8b7a5e26503002165fd692c3cd3b
diff: https://github.com/bitrig/bitrig/commit/c2711f8
author: pedro martelletto <pe...@ambientworks.net>
date: Fri Dec 5 07:45:09 2014 +0100

fix intermittent iked crashes

in ca_reload(), set iovcnt according to the number of iov entries
filled. there are four cases we need to be concerned with:

1. certificate revocation lists (CRLs) have been configured

in this case, we load the CRLs and issue one IMSG_CERTREQ message to the
ikev2 process with the list of revoked certificates. (iovcnt = 2)

2. valid certificates have been configured

in this case, we load the certificates and issue one IMSG_CERTREQ
message to the ikev2 process with the list of valid certificates.
(iovcnt = 1)

3. CRLs *and* valid certificates have been configured

in this case, we load the CRLs and issue one initial IMSG_CERTREQ
message to the ikev2 process with the list of revoked certificates, i.e
we do step 1. however, we also do step 2, with a twist: we send a second
IMSG_CERTREQ message to the ikev2 process with a list of revoked
certificates *and* a list of valid certificates. ikev2 discards
previously received IMSG_CERTREQ messages once it receives a new one, so
this works.  (iovcnt = 2 for both messages)

4. no CRLs and no valid certificates have been configured

in this case, we send an empty IMSG_CERTREQ message to the ikev2
process. (iovcnt = 1)

ok patrick@

M       sbin/iked/ca.c

commit 13d7392408095e87f8295b9b79bd2c26c9b3fa87
diff: https://github.com/bitrig/bitrig/commit/13d7392
author: Patrick Wildt <patr...@blueri.se>
date: Sat Nov 29 10:45:59 2014 +0100

Fix git branch in kernel bootup msg for branches with '/'.

Branches that use '/', like our stable branches, were not
shown correctly in the bootup message.  This is caused by
cut cutting at '/' and only using the 3rd field.

To fix this, let cut show every field after the 2nd.

ok natano@

M       sys/conf/newvers.sh